The EAP/Professional Standards Committee’s mission is to provide confidential resources to AFA union members and their families/partners to assist with personal and work-related concerns.
Our services are grouped into 3 categories:
1. Assessment support and resource referral for concerns such as
- Emotional support
- Referrals to financial support
- Personal counseling
- Legal help
- Drug and alcohol resources
2. Professional Standards
- The advancement of professional standards through conflict resolution. We advise and provide counseling before contacting the company when necessary
3. Response to critical and/or traumatic incidents
You can also go to www.afacwa.org/eap for more information and resources.
Note: Committee Volunteers fly too. Please allow up to 72 hours for a response before sending another email. If this is an emergency, contact the Chairperson or an Officer.